Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Few Thoughts on the Sons of Anarchy Finale


A few quick thoughts on the season finale of Sons of Anarchy while rewatch about a million times and  work on the recap....

  • An excellent finale that was remarkably anxiety/damage free for SAMCRO. Even though I didn't  trust that lovely mushy moment with Jax and Tara in the episode opener, it was completely genuine and sweet. All the foreboding of things about to go wrong was a red herring. 
  • Viva La Pinky! 
  • I'm going to miss ATF Bitchface but it was about time that SAMCRO got some revenge on its antagonists after Zobelle escaped last season. I'm torn over which revenge kill was better but am leaning towards Stahl because of Opie's like "This is what she felt." ZOMFG. Anyways, vote in the poll over whose death was more satisfying -- Stahl or Jimmy O.




  • It took us 3 season to get confirmation that Clay and Gemma killed John Teller. He didn't let the road by accident or by choice. 
  • Jax is apparently done dithering. 
  • When did Jax tell the MC about the deal with Stahl? This is really bothering me. Were we conned all along the way with Stahl? Vote in the poll below.




  • Finally! Someone listened to Chuckie! 
  • Tig's comment about letting Chuckie use his hand to rub one out was classic, priceless. 
  • I wonder what was in Tara's letter from Jax. 
What did ya'll think? Sound off in the comments section....

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss Stahl because Ally Walker is a fantastic actress, but she totally got what she deserved. And I'm an unashamed Tig fan so that whole offer of his hand to Chuckie had to be one of my favorite parts. And nobody but Chibs could have killed Jimmy O. Loved that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. Truly did. I think Jax told the club on the way to Belfast. Just a guess. I also think we'll find out that detail in Season 4.

    It's too bad so many people feel ripped off or tricked. I just figured that Sutter basically put us in Gemma's seat. "I couldn't tell you, I'd have made you an accessory".

    I mean seriously, he had that file in his jacket in the club house? And he wasn't worried with it laying on the bed while he's in the bathroom? If he was truly a rat and worried for his life he wouldn't have done that.

    I liked the twist and I loved that I didn't know. I knew something was up when the cops waved the boys through when the Irish came down the hill. The didn't even hesitate to ride through the middle of them, I mean really...that wouldn't have happened if they had no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the single most satisfying season finale ever. When Opie told Stahl to put her hands on the wheel I cheered. I yelled when Jimmy told Chibs to take care of "our girls" I don't know what my neighbors thought when they heard "They're not your fucking girls asshole!", because I know they had to hear, i was yelling so loudly. Those last ten minutes made all the build ups and lagging episodes worth it. It is far, far too long until September. Now if only we can get more Juice and his backstory next season, then everything will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete