- Talbot and Russell: beneath their sophisticated, charming, urbane exterior exists a ruthless power couple. Sort of like Bill and Hillary.
- Terry's joy that he is going to be a daddy and Arlene's dirty little secret. My money is on Rene/Drew as the baby daddy.
- The human suffering/vampire desire dichotomy. Lorena is a bitch but at least she is a bitch who has a purpose and so do flashbacks. Or she is a bitch who gets hate fucked like there has never been a hate fuck on television ever. Holy Hell! The LSH had to take my martini because away I was hyperventilating with sick awe-inspired giggles. Just when you thought that Nazi werewolves were a bit too much, a neck twisting, I'm too lazy to hate fuck you doggie style so let me just turn YOUR WHOLE FUCKING HEAD AROUND scene happens. Oh, Bill William Bill. You bad boy. I knew you had it in you all along, you old dog. However, the great scenes of Eric and Sookie burying a body and discussions of how quickly Eric could be on site in Jackson to rescue Sookie that were crackling with tension and chemistry just pale in comparison.
- Tara showing us what an orgasm from tantric, sadomasochistic vampire sex looks like.
- Oh, hello there Alcide! You wear a henley better than Beeeel. And you're all kinds of hotness even when you were getting the stuffing beaten out of you by Patrick Swayze's brother. You are exactly what I imagined when I read the books let's just hope they don't turn you into a complete selfish asshole on the show.
- Pam having her way with Yevetta: good. The sound effects of what seems to be someone eating an apple and licking her lips after every bite made me fear for Yevetta's Estonian lady bits.
- Eric and Lafayette! Together! Again! More! Please!
- The slow motion bullet. Just because you have a big special effects budget doesn't mean you have to use it all the time, particularly in a way that suggests your audience isn't smart enough to figure out that the werewolf and not Eric was the intended recipient of the bullet. The upside? Seeing Eric's little post-feed fangasm when he tells Sookie that he got the rug all wet.
- Should I care about Tommy Mickens? Because I'm not feeling it. He's just a bratty, possibly criminal douchebag at this point.
- Yes, Sookie. You are that stupid. Case in point: going into the champagne room with Patrick Swayze's brother.
- Joe Lee Mickens' grey/brown/filthy tighty whiteies. I was gobsmacked when he walked into Merlotte's wearing actual pants although they were the same dingy color as his Jockeys. At this point, I'd be happy to see him in a pair of clean boxer shorts with a button fly.
- Tara as a zombie based on the influence of supernatural creature. Again.
- Jason does does not want to be a cop. But he's still a shitty friend.
- Someone please help me to care about Sam. Please!
- Sookie's 1980's white lace top. Gah. My eyes!