Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sons of Anarchy Recaps

I adore Sons of Anarchy as only a fangirl can.  To that end, I'm going to start recapping the episodes.  Basically, I'm doing this because as a fan of the show, there aren't a lot of good recaps out there.  Or if they are, I haven't found them.  I'll start with 2.04, Eureka and recap as the new episodes come out weekly.  Somewhere in there, I'll go back and fill in the gaps on the rest of season 2.  I haven't figured out how to handle recapping Season 1 yet because I marathon watched it over the summer.  I might do it by episodes or I might just recap the whole season in one big post.

You'll notice that I have a somewhat irreverent style.  I mean no disrespect by it.  It's just sort of my way.  If I didn't poke fun, how would you know that I loved you?  



No comments:

Post a Comment