Friday, February 19, 2010

The Questionnaire: Alex Trager

Next up in the series of imagined answers to the Inside the Actor's Studio Questionnaire, THE Alex Trager.  Otherwise known to Sons of Anarchy Fans and all that love and fear him as Tig.  If you missed the first installment in the series, you can catch up here with Gemma.  

What is your favorite word?
Brotherhood

What is your least favorite word?
Betrayal

What turns you on?
Mortuaries, Revenge, Loyalty 

What turns you off?
Guilt

What sound or noise do you love?
The soothing sound of a stockyard

What sound or noise do you hate?
"DROP YOUR WEAPON AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND"

What is your favorite curse word?
Goddamnit

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Crime scene cleaner

What profession would you not like to do?
Anything where I don't get to work with Clay every day

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Your taco two-for girls are waiting for you 

Who should be next?  Again, you tell me!   This time, I'll do the next 5 in the order they are suggested in the comments section.  Go!

9 comments:

  1. bobby Elvis & Chibs please!!!

    Anonymous my foot, I'm Twisted! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so it looks like we have the next 4 in the following order:
    BobbyElvis
    Chibs
    Happy
    Juice

    Still waiting for someone new to bite on #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where the hell is Jax?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I like this game
    Clay
    Juice
    Chibs
    Opie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing Jax last! I better get to work and stop playing in the comments section... I've got my work cut out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy! there's a can of worms waiting to be opened.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to rewatch some episodes with Happy in them to write the answers to his questionnaire. I think he is going to be a tough nut to crack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, every time I read about my favorite psychopath I get so giddy! He is the best character, and I love you for doing this! Bless you! Seriously, Tigger reminds me of my father, only my dad's not a criminal or a complete headcase.

    ReplyDelete