Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Questionnaire: Filip Telford

Next up on in the series of Sons of Anarchy meets Inside the Actors Studio, Filip Telford, more commonly known as Chibs.  I kept hearing Chibs' voice as I was writing this post so the imagined answers are written how I hear it:  that thick Scottish accent spoken just a little too loudly.    


What is your favorite word?
SCOTLAND


What is your least favorite word?
NOMAAADH


What turns you on?
FIIONNA, A GOOOOD FIGHHT, REVENGE SERVED HOT, ANDH HAVIN MY BEST PAL JACKEY-BOY'S BACK


What turns you off?
IRA BULLLLSHHIIIT 


What sound or noise do you love?
THE SOUND OV KERRIANNE'S VOICE AND THE SOUNDS OV A PARRTY AFTHER CHUURCH


What sound or noise do you hate?
THE SOUUUNND OV THAAT BASSTAHRRD JIMMHEY O's VOICE


What is your favorite curse word?
MIC-BASSTAHRRDS


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
SOUPERRVISOR OV PRODUCTION AT CARRAAH-CARRAAH OR AH BOXIN' TRAINER


What profession would you not like to do?
A FECKIN' COP


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
WELCOME, BROTHA.  JIMMHEY O IS HAVIN RED HOT POAKHERS STUCK UP 'IS ARSE IN HELL RIGH' NOW.


Next on deck for the Questionnaire?  Happy!  

9 comments:

  1. LOVE it and I totally heard James Lipton ask the questions and laughing heartily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Chibs is one of my favorite characters so I wanted to do him justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this man. And I'm huge fan of Tommy's work since Braveheart (1995), when I first saw him :)
    SCOTLAND ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best answers so far, and not just 'cause he's my favorite ;). Love your blog, I may not comment often or at all, but read it loyally. Would love to see Juice answer the questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally did him justice. he was screaming the words at me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regarding your post, I should share an interesting concept with you. I think this is a great idea to be able to connect to only like-minded people through favorite words here: www.favoritewords.com

    ReplyDelete