Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Questionnaire: Gemma Teller-Morrow

If you have ever watched Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo, then you know that the host always ends the interview with the same set of questions.  The questions are an adaption of Proust's Questionnaire by way of Bernard Pivot.  (Look, I don't know how it got adapted but look here if you want more information.)  This is a first post in a series of how the Sons of Anarchy characters might answer the questions.  Of course I'll start with what I think Gemma's answers would be because she is my favorite.  Here goes.. and for clarity, the questions are in bold and the answers are in plain text.  


What is your favorite word?
Family


What is your least favorite word?
Truth or honesty.  Take your pick.

What turns you on?
Control, firing guns to blow off steam, community fundraisers

What turns you off?
Vegetarians and hot flashes

What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my whole family dinner around the table

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound on Tara's voice when she whines about keeping her personal and professional lives private.

What is your favorite curse word?
Bitch or Shit.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Chief Executive Officer or Consigliere

What profession would you not like to do?
Librarian 

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You were right, I did want you to be a fierce mother.  


Next up?  You tell me!  I'll do whoever makes the first suggestion in the comments section with one exception:  not Jax.  I'll save Jax for last.     




4 comments: