Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fantasy Casting

So with Half-Sack's (SPOILER ALERT) death at the end of Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy, there may be to be an opening for a new prospect in Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy. Now this is purely speculative but ..... It got me wondering who could be cast as a new prospect.  I figured that it would have to be someone with talent (duh), believable as a member of SAMCRO, who isn't cover of a tabloid famous and could be the Rosencrantz to Juice's Guildenstern.

If this were an election, I'd cast my vote for Jesse Williams who is on Grey's Anatomy.  [Yes, I know Grey's is a horrid, horrid show.  I just can't break up with it.  Don't judge, okay?]
What do ya'll think?  He might work.  Sound off in the comments section.  While you're at it, sound off about your fantasy casting choices for a would-be replacement for Half-Sack.  

1 comment:

  1. He's not an actor but I'd vote for Jeff Scott Soto...he has the look..he's a rocker so he definitely has the attitude and he's full of talent.

    aww can't link a pic. I found the perfect one too.

    www.allaccessmagazine.com/vol7/issue05/photos/jeff_scott_soto_02.jpg

    ReplyDelete