Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Questionnaire: Piney Winston

Next up in the Sons of Anarchy characters meet the Inside the Actors Studio questionnaire, Piney Winston!  I must admit that I love Piney. I have a soft spot in my heart for his old ass.  But with that being said, I hope that we never see dear Piney's rear in a shower scene.  Now, on with the show after the jump!

  


What is your favorite word?
Outlaw but only in the truest sense of the word. I like Yeeee-Haaaw too.  

What is your least favorite word?
Betrayal

What turns you on?
Creating general mayhem, Mary, Patron Silver with bendable straws, and suicidal thoughts.  

What turns you off?
Clay Morrow, Mary, Having to tell Opie to man-up, Jax telling me that I smell like shit, and suicidal thoughts

What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound of a chambering a two rounds in a double-barreled shot gun.  

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound the gavel makes when Clay bangs it at the end of Church.  The sound wouldn't bother me if someone else were swinging the gavel. 

What is your favorite curse word?
Shit

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'm past worrying about might have been at this point in my life.  If you really need to know, I wouldn't want to be anything other than an outlaw.   

What profession would you not like to do?
I never wanted to be chapter president. 

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Breathe easy, Piney and come on in.  There's plenty of Patron Silver and straws to go around. 

4 comments:

  1. recently discovered this blog by the way and love it! i was in serious need of a SOA fix until season 3 is out in the UK. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - that means a lot! I thought SOA was just starting Season 2 in the UK. Or are those re-runs for the unlucky who don't have satellite tv?

    ReplyDelete
  3. technically its just starting, but luckily i found all season 2 episodes on demand!

    ReplyDelete