Monday, April 12, 2010

The Questionnaire: Wayne Unser

This week's installment of The Questionnaire series:  Chief of Police Wayne Unser.  You can catch up on Gemma, Tig, Chibs, Bobby Elvis, Happy, Juice, Agent Stahl, and Chucky here.  Enjoy!


What is your favorite word?
Charming


What is your least favorite word?
Corrupt


What turns you on?
Protecting the people I care about


What turns you off?
Being used


What sound or noise do you love?
When Gemma calls me Wayne


What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of the IV pump that administers my chemo


What is your favorite curse word?
Goddamn


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Ethicist 


What profession would you not like to do?
Prison guard


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
In spite of your methods, you always did the right thing.




Deputy Chief Hale is next up on deck, rounding out the law enforcement officers on Sons of Anarchy.  After Hale, I'll probably return back to the SAMCRO boys - Clay, Opie, and Piney.  And maybe Big Otto.  Maybe.  We'll see.  

2 comments:

  1. Never can get enough of Big Otto, or any thing related to SOA. Thanks for your blogs, I have enjoyed each & every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teri! I am very glad you you have enjoyed them. I have some performance anxiety about writing up Big Otto's imagined answers because I fear of irritating Kurt Sutter ;)

    ReplyDelete