Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Days Until SOA - The Reviews Are Coming, The Reviews Are Coming

Holy fucking shit! Two posts in two days!  And there are only 6 more days until Sons of Anarchy. I swear, this is better than Christmas. Or waiting for a box of new shoes from Zappos--and I really like shoes. A note on spoilers: I won't put any spoilers in the body of blog posts.  They'll either be under a cut with a warning or if I link to something spoilery in the body of a post, I'll be sure mention it so you won't be exposed to something without being aware of what you're clicking on.  Uh huh huh huh huh. I said exposed.  So here are the reviews:

  • US Weekly rehashes the synopsis and says the premiere will end with a stunner. Yeah right, because Sons of Anarchy never has stunning endings.  
  • Ken Tucker's review in Entertainment Weekly gives a vague, non-spoilery review of the first four episodes without really revealing much. You know, other than Tucker's concerns that SOA feels like it may be trying to do too many things.    
And there are a few interviews to catch up on

  • TV Squad interviews the cast, including Charlie Hunnam, Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, and Ron Perlman. Hunnam and Sagal discuss Gemma's history and tensions between Jax and Gemma. They talk about new characters, including Paula Malcolmson 
  • Flickcast interviews Katey Sagal about Futurama and Sons of Anarchy and they posted an interview with Kurt Sutter yesterday.  
That's all I've got for now.  Enjoy!

  

4 comments:

  1. Fall TV season is here and I feel whole again. It felt good programming next week's SoA premiere into the DVR this evening. Adios, summer. You were too long, stupidly hot and the TV shows were mediocre. Now for the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. I was so disappointed by True Blood this season. Mad Men has been fantastic but just so depressing. The previews for SoA just serve to remind me what good television is. I'm looking forward to Terriers, Boardwalk Empire, Fringe and Bored to Death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! I'm a horrible fan but I still haven't gotten my Season 2 DVD yet...ugh.

    Oh, and I totally upgraded my cable and got HDTV so I could watch Sons in all its glory...I. Can't. Wait.

    ReplyDelete