Monday, September 6, 2010

On the Last Day of Bikermas the Internet Gave to Me....



28 hours. That's all the waiting that we have left. I swear this is better than Christmas Eve--feeling anxious and giddy yet? I certainly am. In fact between now and tomorrow night, I might even jump on the couch a little bit. Won't you? I mean, when you hear the theme song playing and the opening credits roll? You're going to squee just a little bit, aren't you? No? Well, then I just embarrassed the shit out of myself. Anyways, here's the news round up leading up to tomorrow's premiere of Sons of Anarchy.

That's all I've got for now. There's likely to be one more post before air time tomorrow. Yes, it's the Jax questionnaire. I need to get a glass of wine in me and fine tune the funny on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment