Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey Kayteadee, Where's the Sons of Anarchy Recap?


So, I have a big deadline. And shit is actually happening with my dissertation -- but in a good way. And I have 75 papers to grade. And my backyard is flooding. My point is that the recap is coming but it will be delayed. I promise, it's coming....probably some time over the weekend.

But until then, just let me say: I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU JACKSON TELLER. NO ONE TALKS TO TARA LIKE THAT. SO STEP OFF WITH YOUR ACCURATE YET ANNOYING WHITE SNEAKS, YOU LITTLE PUNK.

You can count on the recap being very Jax-centric. Because, apparently it's Jax's world and the rest of us just need to do as we're told. Grrr

Also, also. I had a conversation with my father-in-law about the accents because he's from Dublin and has a good ear for those things, and he is Sons fan. I kind of love that in the past he has referred to the IRA shit and the people involved as "those idiots with bombs in the north" Anywho, the conversation went like this:

Kayteadee: I have to ask. How do you feel about the accents on Sons of Anarchy?
FiL Dee:  Pretty authentic but even I wish they provided subtitles. 
There. Feel better now?

1 comment: