Monday, October 11, 2010

Bloggerversary


Last week marked my one year anniversary of blogging and recapping Sons of Anarchy. In early posts when I would refer to my "dear three readers," I wasn't joking. In October 2009 during my first full month of blogging I had 76 visitors total and a year later I had 3,245 visitors in September 2010. Kind of crazy, isn't it? Initially I started this blog to entertain myself, to have an outlet for my Sons of Anarchy obsession, and to give myself a writing outlet that didn't involve operationalizing variables or standard deviations. What I have gotten out of this blog has been so much more. I've made great friends, become a part of the SOA fan community, and had a lot of fun in the process.

I just want to say thanks. Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and thanks for helping me to realize that I'm not the only one SOAOCD (Sons of Anarchy Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

Now, on to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment