Friday, October 22, 2010

Sit Up Straight and Spit Out Your Gum! The Pope is Watching!

I rarely look at my blog stats - perhaps once a week. Frankly my ego is too fraglie and if people stop reading I might just cry. Well, that might be an exaggeration but traffic is pretty predictable and I know people are reading so I'm not too concerned about specifics.

Unless there is a particularly interesting statistic that catches my eye when I actually do look at my traffic stats.  Say if someone from Vatican City was googling "Irish priest" and came across my blog. That would be interesting, wouldn't it? Well, lookie here...

My initial reaction was HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Of course there would be some lowly priest in the Vatican googling his time away trying to find out what bloggers might be writing about Irish priests. Because... well... duh. But then I got to wondering, doesn't the Catholic Church have souls to save or something? Shouldn't they be reaching out to lapsed Catholics (like yours truly) instead of running lame google searches to find out what people are writing about priests? Or maybe feeding the hungry? Or something other than spending time on Google? Just sayin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment