Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Questionnaire: Happy

The next Sons of Anarchy Character up in hot seat for the Inside the Actors Studio Questionnaire:  Happy.  You can catch up on Gemma, Tig, Bobby-Elvis, and Chibs here if you've missed any.  Happy is a character of few words but is certainly not lacking in knowledge of the inner workings of ATF witness protection protocol.     


What is your favorite word?
Tattoo


What is your least favorite word?
Fear


What turns you on?
Being there for my mom when she's sick.


What turns you off?
The smell of churros


What sound or noise do you love?
My thunderheader exhaust


What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of the cell closing behind me.


What is your favorite curse word?
I don't curse.


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Renditioning terrorists to CIA black sites around the world.  


What profession would you not like to do?
Dog groomer


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You did some bad shit but I forgive absolutely.   



5 comments:

  1. Just caught up on everything that has happened since Tig's interview (that is, what you haven't posted on Twitter). Good stuff, I must say. So...where's Opie's interview?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have to say I love all of these. Going to mention them during tonights recording of Watchers of Anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks! I'm glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Opie is coming. Just after I finish Juice.

    ReplyDelete