Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Questionnaire: Juan Carlos Ortiz

Next up in the 'What would happen if the Sons of Anarchy characters were on Inside the Actors Studio" series:  Juice!  I must admit that I have a soft spot for Juice.  That bro-hawk, those scalp tats, and the goofiness just endear me to him.  I mean, who would drug guard dogs with crank?  If you need to catch up on the other characters I've done so far you can do so here.  To date, I've done Gemma, Tig, Bobby-Elvis, Chibs, and Happy.  





What is your favorite word?

I don't have a big ego or anything but I really love my nickname.  So, uh, yeah, Juice is my favorite word. I like the way it sounds. Is that weird?  


What is your least favorite word?
Alone


What turns you on?
The thought that I might get a girlfriend one day.  Like a real girlfriend that I would want to make my old lady.


What turns you off?
Adult diapers, shoulder massages, and sticking my finger in bullet wounds in other men's asses.


What sound or noise do you love?
An old school 1200 baud dial up modem


What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of Clay telling me that I have to take one for the team.  Either that or Tig undoing his belt buckle.  Even if he is kidding. That shit is just not funny.


What is your favorite curse word?
Jesus Christ!


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
You know that chick Chloe on 24?  The surveillance hacker chick?  I'd like her job just for the high tech equipment. But I wouldn't like working for the cops.  


What profession would you not like to do?
Cleaning septic tanks.


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Nice bro-hawk. 


You might be wondering who is up next.  Well, you're just going to have to wait because I haven't decided yet it is going to be a surprise.  

4 comments:

  1. I loved the real girlfriend bit, that was cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for Juice, as well. His smile is amazing! Nice answers.

    He he, shoulder massages *wink*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shooter. For some reason, Jucie always strikes me a needing a girlfriend but not really having the proper social skills to get one, regardless of how cute he is.

    Liz, how can one not have a soft spot for Juice? I mean, really.... ;)

    ReplyDelete